Sunday, June 9, 2013

after so long.

Hi Umar!! Aunty Lynn here. I'm just procrastinating all my work for school tomorrow. It's a Sunday afternoon and I'm just hanging around. Helped Mak Tok with stuff for the kenduri next Sunday. I went through my blog lists and deleted a class blog that was left dead and I found out that I'm still an admin of this blog! Apparently it's been hidden away from me huhu. Well, since I can still post here, I thought I'd keep it updated (unlike your Mummy who had been busy with other things to keep this up. It's okay I always have time for silly things like this).



"monkey"


So, you're about three years and five months now. Almost. The other day I saw a scratch on your leg and it really worried me because it was a really big scar so I asked you where you got it. You were drinking milk so you didn't answer immediately, although I know you heard me. I asked you "Umar jatuh eh?" and you nodded. I asked "Kat mane?" and you told me "longkang" and I was so proud of you, I'm not even sure why. Maybe because your memory isn't short term anymore. It's starting to develop, and you can remember things like this. I asked you "dekat mane? school? ke rumah daddy?" and you answered me "rumah daddy" and I felt proud yet again. I don't want to question what happened because you wouldn't know details like that, I'm sure, but I wanted to say something like an advice but I don't know what to say, since I don't know what happened. I just hoped it doesn't happen again.





Sports Day 2012



Sports Day 2013



In 2012, you were reluctant but yet you did your best and got first place in your event. We were all proud of you. Apparently, in 2013, there were only two teams and you got second place. I guess it's not a bad thing, plus you weren't the problem - you did perfectly well. It was your teammates oho. But, you still got a medal and you were so proud of it. Even until now, you bring that medal everywhere and keep showing it off. You were so cute with it haha. Well, I wouldn't call you a sportsman but you're smart enough to go with the rules and you are an extreme runner yourself - always with the ADHD-ness everywhere we go. Maybe, hopefully, you will be an athlete in your school days. Unlike none of us - your daddy, Ayah Ngah nor myself. Please do make our family proud and be athletic haha.







While you're the troublemaker, Haris is always the underdog handsome guy. He's always following you around, and you as the older, somewhat wiser brother boss and bully him around as well. He's not just a normal follower though, and had fought back before (unless you hit real hard then he'll just cry). I can see the two of you as total opposites, but still as brothers with such close distance I hope you two get along well. It'll be totally cute to see a brother relationship. Don't mind me I'm in that phase.


So for now, that's all the updates I can make. We're staying strong - our family, even through many hardships we're trying to help each other pass through every path. It won't be easy, but we're trying to survive to give you and your generation a better future. Striving, striving hard, but the results are all in Allah S.W.T's hands.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment